Join the movement to make healthy, eco-friendly period products available to everyone. Help amplify the environmenstrual message on social media to get people talking about PERIODS. We’ve put together some sample posts and graphics, but feel free to personalise. Also don’t forget to tag @Wen_UK and we will retweet and share your IG content on @environmenstrual IG stories.
SAMPLE TWEETS TO USE IN THE LEAD UP
- Question: What do equality, plastic & beaches have in common? Answer: PERIODS! Find out why & what you can do: #EnvironmenstrualWeek #PlasticfreePeriods
- Have you heard about #EnvironmenstrualWeek? Pencil in the 19th-25th October and get ready to talk about periods #EnvironmenstrualWeek
- We’re excited to be taking part in #EnvironmenstrualWeek this October 19th. Will you join us in smashing period shame and ensuring everyone has #periodjustice? #EnvironmenstrualWeek
- Save the date! 19th-25th October is #ENVIRONMENSTRUALWEEK. Find out how you can get involved.
- Join the movement for #Plasticfreeperiods this October. Say *no* to single-use plastic menstrual products and show manufacturers and retailers that you want eco-friendly options available for everyone. #EnvironmenstrualWeek
- [insert handle of family member or friend], will you commit to have #PlasticFreePeriods with me this October? Follow @Wen_UK for latest updates & check out these money off codes for reusable and organic period products. #EnvironmenstrualWeek
Why not take a snap of your favourite period product and add some of our Environmenstrual Week branded gifs? Experiment with Instagram Stories options; Countdown, Timer, Question, Polls. Don’t forget to tag @environmenstrual, so we can repost to the campaign’s IG stories.
GIFS & STICKERS
We have created some Environmenstrual stickers to use on IG Stories. Just search Wen or Environmenstrual. We also have a few gifs to use on twitter.
Want to keep up to date on all things environmenstrual and the Week of Action?
Sign up below to receive regular updates and news: