Try this roasted turmeric cauliflower recipe which is both colourful and crunchy. Perfect served with humous or a salad.
- 1 Cauliflower
- ⅓ cup Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1tsp chilli flakes or paprika
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Humous to serve (optional)
how to make roasted turmeric cauliflower
- Wash the cauliflower, and cut it into slices about 2cm thick.
- Place the slices into an oiled oven tray and turn them a couple of times in the oil.
- Add the spices, make sure to cover both sides.
- Roast in the oven 180ºC fan for about 25 minutes, turn the slices halfway during the cooking time
- Serve warm or cold. I have added some hummus – this gives it a creamy texture and extra taste.
CLYO PARECCHINI, LIVE WELL COORDINATOR
Clyo heads up Wen’s Live Well cooking and food growing courses in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. Classes explore in a practical way how diet and lifestyles has an impact on the planet. Attendees learn and try new plant based recipes, spend time in the community garden and enjoy a delicious lunch.