SWEET PEPPER BOATS
- 6-8 large sweet peppers
- 1 bowl of cherry tomatoes
- 3 shallots
- 3 courgettes
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1tsp of thyme
- 1tsp of oregano
- 1 tbsp of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven 170*C fan.
- Wash and cut the peppers in quarters along the white ribs, scrap off any seed or white core.
- Chop the tomatoes, shallots, and courgette and mix them in a bowl with oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Place the sweet peppers in an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Fill the peppers with the chopped vegetables and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
BROWN RICE SALAD
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 small handful pumpkin or other seeds
- Feta cheese 400g quinoa
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 400g can of beans of choice, drained and rinsed
- 1 small courgette, made into ribbons
- 2 small cooked beetroot, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, cored and diced
- 10 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped