JOIN THE ENVIRONMENSTRUAL COALITION!
Are you an organisation or business that wants to improve availability and access of sustainable menstrual products in the UK? We are building a coalition of like minded organisations. The Environmenstrual Coalition welcomes all organisations, businesses, waste authorities, campaigners, universities, community-based groups and related organisations that share the vision of a world where healthy, eco-friendly menstrual products are the norm.
JOINING THE ENVIRONMENSTRUAL COALITION OFFERS:
- Access to shared knowledge and to networks within the #PlasticFreePeriods movement
- Access to materials and resources to support action and improve period education on healthy, eco-friendly menstrual products
- The opportunity to collaborate on joint initiatives and activism
- Opportunities to communicate commitment to acting on healthy, eco-friendly menstrual products, to influence key stakeholders in the menstrual products industry and government legislation
- Benefit from expert advice and support on integrating best practice on #PlasticFreePeriods in your organisation’s work.
- Promote your organisation’s relevant priorities, publicising your own events and resources across the Coalition.
- Receive priority access to all Coalition events such as the annual Environmenstrual Festival and Week of Action
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Environmenstrual news by receiving the monthly Coalition newsletter
- Share and develop ideas with other experts by joining the group e-mailing list (coming soon).
HOW TO APPLY
We ask for a suggested annual donation (based on annual income) to help Wen to continue to convene the Environmenstrual Coalition:
- Annual income under £500k – £50
- Annual income £500k- 1million – £100
- Annual income £1-19million) – £175
- Annual income £20million – + £250