Online panel discussion about #PlasticFreePeriods and reusable menstrual products!
Join our expert panel for one night only to ask all those questions you've ever had about period care:
- Natalie Fee is a Presenter, author, award-winning environmental campaigner and founder of City to Sea, a non-profit organisation running campaigns to stop plastic pollution at source.
- Helen Lynn is the Health advisor for the Womens Environmental Network and has been their dedicated health campaign coordinator for 12 years. She is a founding member of the Alliance for Cancer Prevention and the No More Breast Cancer Campaign, and sits on the international advisory board of Women in Europe for a Common Future (WECF).
- Alexandra Pope is a world-leading authority, teacher, and author in the emerging field of 'Menstruality'. Alexandra is Co-director of Red School with over 20 years experience as a psychotherapist, teaching a radical new approach to woman's health and wellbeing, creativity and leadership, and spiritual life based on the power of the menstrual cycle and the developmental journey from menarche to menopause and beyond.
- Celia Hodson is the Founder and Chief Executive of Hey Girls CIC. Hey Girls was founded by Celia and her daughters Becky and Kate, with the philosophy that girls and young women should never have to compromise their wellbeing or their health. Having been a single parent she understands first hand the financial strain of buying sanitary protection when struggling to survive on benefits.
- Sophie Hellyer is a surfer, environmentalist & writer. Previously an English and British Champion surfer, Sophie feels more at home in the ocean than on land. With an honours degree in Marketing and a deep connection to the ocean, Sophie’s passion to create positive social change has led her to take a proactive approach in protecting our oceans. Sophie uses sport not only to create greater environmental awareness, but to empower women and reshape consumer behaviour.
Join the online event HERE