Join WOMEN's Environmental Network Today!
WEN is made up of people from all walks of life united by dedication to social equality, health & well-being, and environmental justice. Our members pay a small yearly fee that helps keep WEN up and running, but being a network is about so much more than money. The idea is to encourage the sharing of ideas and to give people support and confidence to take action on issues that matter to them. Online platforms, from our email newsletter to our Facebook page, play an important part in connecting people with and within WEN, but we still keep in touch with members by post if necessary!
What you'll receive
When you join as a member, you receive our lovingly crafted membership pack, which contains:
- Briefings on our campaigns and projects
- An annual report on WEN's work
- Sustainable and healthy goodies, from salad seeds to organic sanitary towels (these change depending on availability, but rest assured you'll get something great!)
- Discounts at carefully selected ethical stores - such as The Natural Skincare Company, The Organic Pharmacy, Moontimes, Little Green Radicals and Baba and Boo.
- You'll also be added to our quarterly membership newsletter, so you'll always be the first to get news, info, updates, invites, recipes and offers.
- Join our network of men and women across the UK working towards environmental and gender justice, and connect with like-minded people.
Join us! We'd love to connect with you, learn from you, and help you to live healthily and sustainably.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Standard membership is £24, but if you're a student, unemployed or retired, you get a concessionary price of £15. If you'd like to be with us for life, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, then it's £500 (a real bargain when you consider how much a wedding costs).
You can also join us as a business (£150) or a not-for-profit organisation (£100). Read more about our affiliate membership scheme here.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact email@example.com or call 0207 481 9004
To set up a recurring payment so that your membership fee is taken on a regular basis click here. This is the quickest and easiest way to join!
To buy a single year's membership, or a gift membership for someone special click here.
Bank transfer or S.O
To pay by cheque, please fill out a membership form and post it to: Membership, Women's Environmental Network, Ground Floor, 20 Club Row, London, E2 7EY.
WHAT your MONEY goes towards
Your membership fee and donations will help support WEN's five main programme areas:
- Women's Empowerment: Advocate women's equality and involvement in decision-making, inspire women to make environmentally informed choices, and empower women to become agents of change.
- Climate Change: Highlight the impacts of climate change on women's lives, and support gender sensitive strategies.
- Health: Raise awareness of harmful chemicals in cosmetics and household products. Promote and deliver nature based interventions.
- Food: Champion women's involvement in community gardens and sustainable food systems, particularly in areas of economic deprivation and disadvantage.
Waste: Promote real nappies, reusable menstrual products, sustainable clothing, and household waste reduction.