This is a time when feminist movements and allies everywhere need to work collectively for crisis response, and demand for an end to genocide, accountability for all war crimes, healing, and long-term justice building*
Below are some useful links and resources collated by various organisations. It includes actions people can take and further reading – with a particular focus on women, health, the environment and food justice.
- Actionable ways to support the end to the genocide of the Palestinian people – a comprehensive set of actions to take
- Call for solidarity – Mosaic Rooms – call for cultural organisations, artists and writers
- Take action today, War on Want – links for contacting your MP
- Palestine Solidarity Campaign – follow for information on marches and further actions
- ActionAid – Gaza emergency appeal
- Oxfam petition – calling for a ceasefire
- Right to Food London – article on weaponizing food during international conflict as a crime against humanity.
- LION shared resources on Palestine – information on environmental and land justice, and western complicity
- Jews for justice for Palestinians – book list and lots of other resources
- A 5-Point Peace Plan to Protect Civilians, Address Trauma, Invest in Democracy, and Dismantle Hamas and the Israeli Occupation by Toda Peace Institute
- How does war damage the environment
- UN Women report reveals devastating impact of the crisis in Gaza on women and girls
- Facts and figures: Women and girls during the war in Gaza
- Gaza’s Blocked Relief – Israeli Government Continues to Obstruct Desperately Needed Humanitarian Aid
- The harm caused by dehumanising language
- Ignoring the roots of violence in the Israel-Palestine conflict challenges any future peace
- Women and newborns bearing the brunt of the conflict in Gaza, UN agencies warn – Women, children and newborns in Gaza are disproportionately bearing the burden of the escalation of hostilities in the occupied Palestinian territory, both as casualties and in reduced access to health services.
- A digital toolkit walking through the intersections of social and environmental justice in Palestine. Readers will learn about the Palestinian people, culture, and climate resistance through an intersectional environmentalist lens. This toolkit will provide a historical context of environmental injustice in Palestine, that has intensified into dire conditions as of October 2023.
Please let us know if you would like to add our resources and articles to this resource hub.
*Shared from Global Fund for Women