WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
Wen and The Women’s Budget Group is bringing a Feminist Green New Deal to the UK, ensuring gender and racial equality are at the heart of plans to tackle the climate crisis.
As part of this project we are excited to be creating a publication that shares your ideas of what a green, safe and fair life means to you.
We want to make sure that everyone has an opportunity to be included. You might want to contribute a drawing, a recipe or a photograph or perhaps you have another idea.submit an entry
HOW DO I TAKE PART?
It’s very simple, we want to hear your thoughts, ideas and experiences based on this question:
WHAT ARE THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Create your entry in a vertical A4 format.
- If scanning artwork in, please do so at high resolution (300dpi or higher).
- We will accept PDF, JPEG and PNG file formats.
- You have creative freedom to submit anything that addresses the questions while being respectful to all people.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
HOW WILL THIS PUBLICATION BE USED?
We want to showcase women’s and marginalised voices in a creative way. The publication will be available as a downloadable booklet and we hope eventually will be in print format. We plan to take this to COP26 Climate Talks in Glasgow in November 2021. We hope to have the opportunity to display a selection of works in an exhibition which will be open to the public.
Part of the Feminist Green New Deal Project in partnership with Wen and The Women’s Budget Group