#PLASTICFREEPERIODS: JOIN THE MOVEMENT TO MAKE HEALTHY, ECO-FRIENDLY PERIOD PRODUCTS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE
Help us make plastic pollution from periods a thing of the past! Concerned about the impact of plastic on the environment and human health? Want to help spread the word? Want to give plastic free periods a try? Want to break the taboo around periods? Then read on to find out how you can take part and join the fun!
- Environmenstrual Week takes place every October raising awareness of the impact of plastic in menstrual products, while showcasing alternative plastic-free options. Environmenstrual Week celebrates the plastic free period movement, encouraging people to spread the word about #plasticfreeperiods. There is a downloadable toolkit hat has detailed advice and resources on how to get involved. These include, film screenings, creating washable pads, quiz nights, beach cleans and fundraising activities.
- Register now for our money off codes for reusable and organic plastic free period products. A great incentive to try new period products. Why not share this with your friends and family?
- Fancy yourself as a bit of an activist? And you don’t need to leave your arm chair. Write or contact on social media manufacturers and retailers of conventional period products asking them to ditch the plastic. We have everything you need in our toolkit.
- Are you a parent? A grandparent? Or perhaps you are at school yourself? Ask your school what period education they have at school and if it is independent of brands. We have a great guide in our toolkit.
- SAVE THE DATE: Environmenstrual Week 19th – 25th October 2020.