By becoming a WEN member you have the opportunity to get actively involved with our work. You can be as proud to become part of WEN because of the following:
- Campaigning on issues that members feel passionately about – climate change, sustainability, local and organic food, women’s rights and empowerment.
- WEN links women from different backgrounds and builds solidarity amongst women – WEN groups, members, projects, staff, volunteers, trustees, matrons.
- Gives women confidence and practical ways to take action on environmental issues, which can impact other areas of their/our lives.
- We are a feminist organisation and feminist principles underpin our work.
- WEN is innovative and groundbreaking and is not afraid to tackle taboo subjects.
Join us today and inspire others too!
When you join you will receive a WEN Welcome pack, featuring briefings on a wide range of topics covering health, climate change, waste, and local food-growing, and our popular free WEN fairly traded cotton bag. We send regular updates to our members via our regular WEN E-newsletter. Joining also entitles you to some discounts, information about the campaigns you are interested in, and the chance to get involved in local groups.
To Join as an Individual:
- Join online (link to our Paypal membership form page) OR
- Download an online membership form to print and post or a standing order form.
WEN is the only environmental group in the UK which represents women. We provide an authoritative and accurate voice on many environmental and health issues, including climate change. WEN work locally, nationally and internationally with a growing network of like-minded groups, organisations and individuals informing, educating and empowering women and men who care about the environment. As an Affiliate member of WEN you will receive our regular WEN E-newsletter updating you on our current campaigns and get reduced rates on consultancy on many environmental issues.
To Join as an Organisation: